Pine Beach Elementary School
- Pine Beach Elementary School's student population of 442 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Beach Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1624 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toms River Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beachwood Beachwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 534 students
901 Berkeley Avenue
Beachwood, NJ 08722
(732)505-5820 1.2 K-5 534
- Toms River Washington Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 412 students
500 West Earl Court
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732)505-5910 1.4 K-5 412
- Toms River Toms River High School South Grades: 9-12 | 1392 students
55 Hyers Street
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732)505-5738 1.6 9-12 1392
- Bayville Bayville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 399 students
356 Atlantic City Blvd
Bayville, NJ 08721
(732)269-1300 1.7 PK-4 399
- Island Heights Island Heights Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 126 students
115 Summit Ave
Island Heights, NJ 08732
(732)929-1222 1.8 K-6 126
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.