Red Feather Lakes Elementary School
Red Feather Lakes Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Red Feather Lakes Elementary School's student population of 38 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Red Feather Lakes Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,718 schools in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#723 out of 1718 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Poudre School District R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellvue Stove Prairie Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 36 students
3891 Stove Prairie Road
Bellvue, CO 80512
(970)488-6575 19.5 K-5 36
- Livermore Livermore Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 30 students
360 Red Feather Lakes Road
Livermore, CO 80536
(970)488-6520 20.3 K-5 30
- Laporte Cache La Poudre Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 347 students
3511 W Cr 54g
Laporte, CO 80535
(970)488-7600 27.3 PK-5 347
- Laporte Cache La Poudre Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 323 students
3515 W Cr 54g
Laporte, CO 80535
(970)488-7400 27.3 6-8 323
- Laramie Harmony Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 24 students
20 Lewis Road
Laramie, WY 82070
(307)745-5720 29.0 K-6 24
Nearby Homes for Sale
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.