Roanoke-benson High School
- Roanoke-benson High School's student population of 170 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roanoke-benson High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#782 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roanoke Benson CUSD 60 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Sowers Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 192 students
202 W High St
Roanoke, IL 61561
(309)923-6241 0.0 K-4 192
- Benson Roanoke-benson Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 136 students
131 W Reiter St
Benson, IL 61516
(309)394-2233 5.2 5-8 136
- Eureka Davenport Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 433 students
301 S Main St
Eureka, IL 61530
(309)467-3012 6.9 PK-4 433
- Eureka Eureka Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 449 students
2005 S Main St
Eureka, IL 61530
(309)467-3771 7.9 5-8 449
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.