- Samuel Watson's student population of 304 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Samuel Watson's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1587 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fall River School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fall River Talbot Innovation School Grades: 6-8 | 546 students
124 Melrose Street
Fall River, MA 02723
(508)675-8350 0.6 6-8 546
- Fall River Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School Grades: 9-12 | 1395 students
251 Stonehaven Rd
Fall River, MA 02723
(508)678-2891 1.1 9-12 1395
- Fall River Letourneau Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 597 students
323 Anthony Street
Fall River, MA 02721
(508)676-2170 1.5 PK-5 597
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.