Sharon Elementary School
- Sharon Elementary School's student population of 259 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sharon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#838 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iredell-Statesville s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Bunker Hill High School Grades: 9-12 | 955 students
4675 Oxford School Road
Claremont, NC 28610
(828)241-3355 3.4 9-12 955
- Statesville West Iredell High School Grades: 9-12 | 905 students
213 Warrior Dr
Statesville, NC 28677
(704)873-2181 4.2 9-12 905
- Statesville West Iredell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 625 students
303 Watermelon Rd
Statesville, NC 28677
(704)873-2887 4.4 6-8 625
- Catawba Catawba Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 436 students
5415 Hudson Chapel Road
Catawba, NC 28609
(828)241-3131 4.7 PK-6 436
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.