Spring Glen School
- Spring Glen School's student population of 435 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spring Glen School is ranked within the top 30% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#233 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamden School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Haven Ridge Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 390 students
1341 Ridge Rd.
North Haven, CT 06473
(203) 248-4050 0.6 PK-5 390
- Hamden Hamden High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,496 student
2040 Dixwell Ave.
Hamden, CT 06514
(203) 407-2040 0.7 9-12 1,496
- Hamden Hamden Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 880 students
2623 Dixwell Ave.
Hamden, CT 06518
(203) 407-3140 0.9 7-8 880
- Hamden Shepherd Glen School Grades: K-6 | 302 students
1 Skiff St. Ext.
Hamden, CT 06514
(203) 407-2070 0.9 K-6 302
- Hamden Ridge Hill School Grades: K-6 | 319 students
120 Carew Rd.
Hamden, CT 06517
(203) 407-2035 1.6 K-6 319
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.