Tec Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School
Tec Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Tec Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School's student population of 1,119 students has grown by 38% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 48% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,119 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tec Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 has decreased from 32:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1190 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||TEC Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwood Dr. Philip O. Coakley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 753 students
1315 Washington Street
Norwood, MA 02062
(781)762-7880 0.8 6-8 753
- Walpole Fisher Grades: K-5 | 456 students
65 Gould Street
Walpole, MA 02081
(508)660-7234 1.1 K-5 456
- Norwood Balch Grades: 1-5 | 285 students
1170 Washington Street
Norwood, MA 02062
(781)762-0694 1.2 1-5 285
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.