Toledo Technology Academy High School
- Toledo Technology Academy High School's student population of 317 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 81% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Toledo Technology Academy High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,247 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1415 out of 3247 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Jesup W. Scott High School Grades: 9-12 | 642 students
2400 Collingwood Blvd
Toledo, OH 43620
(419)671-4000 0.0 9-12 642
- Toledo Mckinley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 287 students
3344 Westland Ave
Toledo, OH 43613
(419)671-3750 0.3 K-8 287
- Toledo Longfellow Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 603 students
1955 W Laskey Rd
Toledo, OH 43613
(419)671-3800 0.9 K-8 603
- Toledo Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo Grades: K-8 | 61 students
4234 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43606
(877)644-6338 1.0 K-8 61
By far the best TPS high school. The teachers are amazing, passionate and respectful. They use progressive ways to deal with bullying or any other issues (which is very minimal). They have something other schools don't, respect from the students, teachers, parents and staff. This amazing school seems to good to be true!
- Posted by Parent - themi
Nearby Homes for Sale
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.