- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 446 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 66%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tucker's ranking?
Tucker ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What schools are Tucker often compared to?
Tuckeris often viewed alongside schools like Glover by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Tucker?
446 students attend Tucker.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
38% of Tucker students are Black, 34% of students are White, 12% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Asian, and 8% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Tucker?
Tucker has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Tucker offer ?
Tucker offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Tucker part of?
Tucker is part of Milton School District.
Review Tucker. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities