Tyngsborough Middle School
- Tyngsborough Middle School's student population of 409 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tyngsborough Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1000 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tyngsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tyngsboro Tyngsborough High School Grades: 9-12 | 476 students
36 Norris Rd
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
(978) 649-7571 0.2 9-12 476
- Tyngsboro Gr Lowell Regional Vocational Technical Grades: 9-12 | 2,270 students
250 Pawtucket Blvd
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
(978) 441-4807 3.1 9-12 2,270
- Nashua Sunset Heights School Grades: K-5 | 390 students
15 Osgood Rd.
Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 594-4387 3.3 K-5 390
- Nashua Bicentennial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 617 students
296 E. Dunstable Rd.
Nashua, NH 03062
(603) 594-4382 3.6 PK-5 617
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.