William Paca/old Post Road Elementary School
William Paca/old Post Road Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- William Paca/old Post Road Elementary School's student population of 844 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||844 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William Paca/old Post Road Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#1049 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harford County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgewood Deerfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 795 students
2307 Willoughby Beach Rd
Edgewood, MD 21040
(410)612-1535 1.9 PK-5 795
- Edgewood Edgewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 399 students
2100 Cedar Dr
Edgewood, MD 21040
(410)612-1540 2.0 PK-5 399
- Abingdon William S. James Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 413 students
1 Laurentum Pkw
Abingdon, MD 21009
(410)638-3900 2.3 K-5 413
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at a new report from the Mackinac Center that shows some Detroit Public Schools fare better in their rankings when poverty levels at the schools are taken into consideration.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.