Woodside Elementary School
- Woodside Elementary School's student population of 346 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#234 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Vale Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Park Ridge East Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 301 students
167 Sibbald Dr
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
(201)930-4888 1.0 PK-6 301
- Montvale Memorial Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 513 students
53 Grand Avenue West
Montvale, NJ 07645
(201)391-2900 1.5 PK-4 513
- Pearl River Pearl River Middle School Grades: 5-7 | 611 students
520 Gilbert Ave
Pearl River, NY 10965
(845)620-3870 1.6 5-7 611
- Westwood Holdrum Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 433 students
393 Rivervale Road
Westwood, NJ 07675
(201)358-4016 1.7 6-8 433
- Hillsdale Meadowbrook Grades: PK-4 | 322 students
50 Piermont Ave
Hillsdale, NJ 07642
(201)664-8088 1.7 PK-4 322
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.