Bellehaven Elementary School
Bellehaven Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Bellehaven Elementary School's student population of 342 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellehaven Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albuquerque School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Bataan Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 62 students
5555 Mcleod Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)880-3744 0.7 9-12 62
- Albuquerque Eubank Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
9717 Indian Sch Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)880-3744 0.7 K-5 480
- Albuquerque Hayes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 383 students
1100 Texas Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)265-7741 0.7 6-8 383
- Albuquerque Vision Quest Alternative Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 11 students
1100 Texas Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505)888-7529 0.7 6-8 11
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.