Bellehaven Elementary School
Bellehaven Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Bellehaven Elementary School's student population of 342 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellehaven Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albuquerque School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Bataan Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 62 students
5555 Mcleod Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)880-3744 0.7 9-12 62
- Albuquerque Eubank Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
9717 Indian Sch Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)880-3744 0.7 K-5 480
- Albuquerque Hayes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 383 students
1100 Texas Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)265-7741 0.7 6-8 383
- Albuquerque Vision Quest Alternative Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 11 students
1100 Texas Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505)888-7529 0.7 6-8 11
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.