Berkley Community School
- Berkley Community School's student population of 537 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||537 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berkley Community School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#755 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berkley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkley Berkley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 392 students
21 North Main Street
Berkley, MA 02779
(508)884-9434 1.0 5-8 392
- Dighton Dighton Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 420 students
1250 Somerset Avenue
Dighton, MA 02715
(508)669-4245 1.6 K-4 420
- Dighton Dighton Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 396 students
1250r Somerset Avenue
Dighton, MA 02715
(508)669-4200 1.8 5-8 396
- Taunton Bristol-plymouth Vocational Technical Grades: 9-12 | 1303 students
207 Hart Street
Taunton, MA 02780
(508)823-5151 3.4 9-12 1303
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.