Clarkson Junior Senior High School
- Clarkson Junior Senior High School's student population of 85 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarkson Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#695 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CLARKSON PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarkson Clarkson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
649 Cherry St
Clarkson, NE 68629
(402)892-3477 0.0 PK-6 116
- Leigh Leigh High School Grades: 7-12 | 76 students
310 Short St
Leigh, NE 68643
(402)487-2228 5.8 7-12 76
- Leigh Leigh Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
222 W 4th St
Leigh, NE 68643
(402)487-3301 6.0 PK-6 151
- Howells Howells-dodge Elementary School/howells Grades: PK-1 | 41 students
417 Center Street
Howells, NE 68641
(402)986-1621 6.2 PK-1 41
- Dodge Howells-dodge Elementary School/dodge Grades: 2-6 | 52 students
209 Ash Street
Dodge, NE 68633
(402)693-2207 12.7 2-6 52
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.