- School Type: Online School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,034 students
- State Accredited: No
- Live Instruction: No
- Rolling Enrollment: No
- Minority Enrollment: 43%
- Graduation Rate: 70-79% (Top 50% in AK)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AK Dept. of Education
Denali Peak ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Denali Peak's ranking?
Denali Peak ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% AK state average), while 55% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% AK state average).
What is the graduation rate of Denali Peak?
The graduation rate of Denali Peak is 70-79%, which is lower than the Alaska state average of 79%.
How many students attend Denali Peak?
1,034 students attend Denali Peak.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Denali Peak students are White, 12% of students are Two or more races, 11% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are American Indian, 6% of students are Black, 3% of students are Asian, and 3% of students are Hawaiian.
What grades does Denali Peak offer ?
Denali Peak offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Denali Peak. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities