Glendale Junior Senior High School
- Glendale Junior Senior High School's student population of 378 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glendale Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1949 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glendale SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flinton Glendale Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 396 students
1500 Beaver Valley Rd
Flinton, PA 16640
(814)687-4263 0.1 K-6 396
- Patton Cambria Heights Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 472 students
426 Glendale Lake Rd
Patton, PA 16668
(814)674-3601 5.1 9-12 472
- Patton Cambria Heights Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 310 students
414 Glendale Lake Rd
Patton, PA 16668
(814)674-6290 5.2 6-8 310
- Carrolltown Cambria Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
138 East Campbell St
Carrolltown, PA 15722
(814)344-8506 10.9 PK-5 608
- Westover Harmony Area Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 145 students
5239 Ridge Rd
Westover, PA 16692
(814)845-2300 11.3 PK-6 145
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.