Northern Cambria High School
- Northern Cambria High School's student population of 328 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northern Cambria High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#670 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northern Cambria SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northern Cambria Northern Cambria Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 374 students
601 Joseph St
Northern Cambria, PA 15714
(814)948-5880 0.3 PK-4 374
- Carrolltown Cambria Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
138 East Campbell St
Carrolltown, PA 15722
(814)344-8506 5.2 PK-5 608
- Clymer Penns Manor Area Junior Senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 464 students
6003 Route 553 Highway
Clymer, PA 15728
(724)254-2666 8.6 6-12 464
- Commodore Purchase Line Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 429 students
16559 Route 286 Hwy E
Commodore, PA 15729
(724)254-4312 8.9 7-12 429
- Westover Harmony Area Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 145 students
5239 Ridge Rd
Westover, PA 16692
(814)845-2300 9.0 PK-6 145
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.