Great Oaks Charter School
- Great Oaks Charter School's student population of 226 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-7|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Great Oaks Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 968 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Great Oaks Charter Bri School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Park City Prep Charter School Grades: 5-8 | 360 students
1550 State Street
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203)953-3766 0.0 5-8 360
- Bridgeport Career And Craftsmanship Grades: 9-11 | 27 students
418 Kossuth St.
Bridgeport, CT 06610
(203)275-1087 0.3 9-11 27
- Bridgeport Waltersville School Grades: PK-8 | 503 students
150 Hallett Street
Bridgeport, CT 06608
(203)275-2400 0.3 PK-8 503
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.