Park City Prep Charter School
- Park City Prep Charter School's student population of 360 students has grown by 38% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Park City Prep Charter School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 968 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#778 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Park City Prep Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Great Oaks Charter School Grades: 6-7 | 226 students
510 Barnum Ave. 2nd Floor
Bridgeport, CT 06608
(203)870-8188 0.0 6-7 226
- Bridgeport Career And Craftsmanship Grades: 9-11 | 27 students
418 Kossuth St.
Bridgeport, CT 06610
(203)275-1087 0.3 9-11 27
- Bridgeport Waltersville School Grades: PK-8 | 503 students
150 Hallett Street
Bridgeport, CT 06608
(203)275-2400 0.3 PK-8 503
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.