- Hanscom Primary's student population of 322 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hanscom Primary's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1445 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanscom Afb Hanscom Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 249 students
6 Ent Road
Hanscom Afb, MA 01731
(781)274-0050 0.1 4-8 249
- Lexington Maria Hastings Grades: K-5 | 455 students
7 Crosby Road
Lexington, MA 02421
(781)860-5800 1.4 K-5 455
- Lexington Bridge Grades: K-5 | 565 students
55 Middleby Rd
Lexington, MA 02421
(781)861-2510 2.1 K-5 565
- Bedford John Glenn Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 556 students
99 Mcmahon Road
Bedford, MA 01730
(781)275-3201 2.3 6-8 556
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.