- Hubbardston Center's student population of 319 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hubbardston Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#862 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||n/a|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Quabbin School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barre Ruggles Lane Grades: PK-6 | 464 students
105 Ruggles Lane
Barre, MA 01005
(978) 355-2934 6.0 PK-6 464
- Baldwinville Templeton Center Grades: K-1 | 170 students
460 Baldwinville Rd
Baldwinville, MA 01436
(978) 939-8892 6.2 K-1 170
- Gardner Waterford Street Grades: PK-1 | 468 students
62 Waterford Street
Gardner, MA 01440
(978) 632-1605 6.8 PK-1 468
- Westminster Westminster Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 377 students
9 Academy Hill
Westminster, MA 01473
(978) 874-2043 6.9 2-5 377
- Rutland Glenwood Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 343 students
65 Glenwood Road
Rutland, MA 01543
(508) 886-0399 7.0 3-5 343
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.