Ladd Community Consolidated School
- Ladd Community Consolidated School's student population of 207 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ladd Community Consolidated School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2115 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ladd CCSD 94 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dalzell Dalzell Grade School Grades: K-8 | 68 students
307 Chestnut St
Dalzell, IL 61320
(815)663-8821 2.5 K-8 68
- Cherry Behavior Disorder Program Coop Grades: K-12 | 23 students
Po Box 87
Cherry, IL 61317
(815)915-4460 3.3 K-12 23
- Spring Valley John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 675 students
800 N Richards St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815)664-4601 3.3 PK-8 675
- Spring Valley Hall High School Grades: 9-12 | 416 students
800 W Erie St
Spring Valley, IL 61362
(815)664-2100 3.7 9-12 416
- Peru Parkside Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 373 students
1800 Church St
Peru, IL 61354
(815)223-1111 5.0 5-8 373
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.