Naquag Elementary School
- Naquag Elementary School's student population of 323 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Naquag Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wachusett School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rutland Central Tree Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 402 students
281 Main Street
Rutland, MA 01543
(508)886-0073 0.2 6-8 402
- Rutland Glenwood Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 360 students
65 Glenwood Road
Rutland, MA 01543
(508)886-0399 1.0 3-5 360
- Jefferson Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 150 students
1745 Main Street
Jefferson, MA 01522
(508)829-4786 3.5 PK 150
- Holden Wachusett Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 2140 students
1401 Main Street
Holden, MA 01520
(508)829-6771 4.5 9-12 2140
- Paxton Paxton Center Grades: K-8 | 495 students
19 West Street
Paxton, MA 01612
(508)798-8576 4.7 K-8 495
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.