- The student population of 16 students has grown by 33% over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 6:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.22 is less than the state average of 0.36. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Lake And Peninsula Borough School District's student population of 335 students has decreased by 10% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $42,122 is higher than the state average of $26,078. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $41,655 is higher than the state average of $26,105. The district spending/student has declined by 7% over four years.
|School District Name||Lake And Peninsula Borough School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||335||399|
|District Total Revenue||$16 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$16 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$42,122||$26,078|
|District Spending / Student||$41,655||$26,105|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EgegikEgegik SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 9 students
Egegik, AK 99579
Port HeidenMeshik SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 20 students
Port Heiden, AK 99549
NaknekBristol Bay Middle/high SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 59 students
Naknek, AK 99633
NaknekNaknek Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 68 students
Naknek, AK 99633
King SalmonLakeview Home SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 12 students
King Salmon, AK 99613