Santee Elementary School
- Santee Elementary School's student population of 114 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Santee Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#916 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santee Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Niobrara Santee High School Grades: 7-12 | 78 students
206 Frazier Ave East
Niobrara, NE 68760
(402)857-2741 0.0 7-12 78
- Springfield Springfield Elementary - 03 Grades: K-5 | 55 students
Springfield, SD 57062
(605)369-2282 2.4 K-5 55
- Tyndall Bh Colony Alternative High School - 19 Grades: 9-12 | 6 students
31232 Colony Rd
Tyndall, SD 57066
(605)589-3387 7.8 9-12 6
- Tabor Hutterische Colony Elementary - 18 Grades: K-8 | 50 students
31232 The Colony Rd
Tabor, SD 57063
(605)589-3388 7.8 K-8 50
- Tyndall Bon Homme Pk - 08 Grades: PK | 37 students
1404 Fir St
Tyndall, SD 57066
(605)589-3389 10.0 PK 37
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.