Warwick Elementary School
- Warwick Elementary School's student population of 543 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||543 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warwick Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#228 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Bucks SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jamison Jamison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 539 students
2090 Land Rd
Jamison, PA 18929
(267)893-3500 0.8 K-6 539
- Jamison Middle Bucks Institute Of Technology Grades: 9-12
2740 Old York Road
Jamison, PA 18929
(215)343-2480 1.4 9-12 n/a
- Furlong Bridge Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 729 students
2280 Sugar Bottom Road
Furlong, PA 18925
(267)893-3700 2.3 K-6 729
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.