Wellfleet Elementary School
- Wellfleet Elementary School's student population of 113 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wellfleet Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#465 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wellfleet School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Truro Truro Central Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
317 Route 6
Truro, MA 02666
(508)487-1558 5.9 PK-6 116
- North Eastham Nauset Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 929 students
100 Cable Rd
North Eastham, MA 02651
(508)255-1505 6.3 9-12 929
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 182 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 7.4 PK-5 182
- Orleans Nauset Regional Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 535 students
70 Route 28
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0016 11.0 6-8 535
- Orleans Orleans Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 215 students
46 Eldredge Pkwy
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0380 11.3 K-5 215
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.