- Provincetown Schools's student population of 129 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Provincetown Schools's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1204 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Provincetown School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Truro Truro Central Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
317 Route 6
Truro, MA 02666
(508)487-1558 6.5 PK-6 116
- Wellfleet Wellfleet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
100 Lawrence Road
Wellfleet, MA 02667
(508)349-3101 11.4 PK-5 113
- North Eastham Nauset Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 929 students
100 Cable Rd
North Eastham, MA 02651
(508)255-1505 17.5 9-12 929
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 182 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 18.3 PK-5 182
- Plymouth Manomet Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 304 students
70 Manomet Point Rd
Plymouth, MA 02360
(508)830-4380 20.8 K-5 304
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.