- Truro Central's student population of 116 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Truro Central's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#662 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Truro School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wellfleet Wellfleet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
100 Lawrence Road
Wellfleet, MA 02667
(508)349-3101 5.9 PK-5 113
- Provincetown Provincetown Schools Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
12 Winslow Street
Provincetown, MA 02657
(508)487-5000 6.5 PK-8 129
- North Eastham Nauset Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 929 students
100 Cable Rd
North Eastham, MA 02651
(508)255-1505 12.2 9-12 929
- Eastham Eastham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 182 students
200 Schoolhouse Road
Eastham, MA 02642
(508)255-0808 13.2 PK-5 182
- Orleans Nauset Regional Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 535 students
70 Route 28
Orleans, MA 02653
(508)255-0016 16.7 6-8 535
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.