Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy
- Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy's student population of 407 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
- Elisabeth M. Bennet Academy's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#746 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manchester School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Robertson School Grades: PK-5 | 363 students
65 North School St.
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)647-3372 0.2 PK-5 363
- Manchester Great Path Academy At Mcc Grades: 9-12 | 272 students
60 Bidwell Street Ms #20
Manchester, CT 06045
(860)521-3700 0.7 9-12 272
- Manchester Washington School Grades: K-5 | 344 students
94 Cedar St.
Manchester, CT 06040
(860)647-3332 0.7 K-5 344
- Manchester Manchester Preschool - Site 2 Grades: PK | 12 students
134 Middle Turnpike
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)647-3452 1.0 PK 12
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.