Northfield Elementary School
Northfield Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Northfield Elementary School's student population of 186 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northfield Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#969 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pioneer Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northfield Pioneer Valley Regional Grades: 7-12 | 360 students
97 F Sumner Turner Rd
Northfield, MA 01360
(413) 498-2931 1.8 7-12 360
- Gill Gill Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 134 students
48 Boyle Rd
Gill, MA 01354
(413) 863-3255 4.1 K-6 134
- Bernardston Bernardston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 157 students
37 School Road
Bernardston, MA 01337
(413) 648-9356 5.9 PK-6 157
- Warwick Warwick Community School Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
41 Winchester Road
Warwick, MA 01378
(978) 544-6310 5.9 PK-6 59
- Winchester Winchester School Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
85 Parker St.
Winchester, NH 03470
(603) 239-4721 6.2 PK-8 431
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.