Northfield Elementary School
- Northfield Elementary School's student population of 186 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1238 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pioneer Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northfield Pioneer Valley Regional Grades: 7-12 | 409 students
97 F Sumner Turner Rd
Northfield, MA 01360
(413)498-2931 1.8 7-12 409
- Gill Gill Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 117 students
48 Boyle Rd
Gill, MA 01354
(413)863-3255 4.1 K-6 117
- Bernardston Bernardston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
37 School Road
Bernardston, MA 01337
(413)648-9356 5.9 PK-6 176
- Warwick Warwick Community School Grades: K-6 | 57 students
41 Winchester Road
Warwick, MA 01378
(978)544-6310 5.9 K-6 57
- Winchester Winchester School Grades: PK-8 | 434 students
85 Parker St.
Winchester, NH 03470
(603)239-4721 6.2 PK-8 434
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.