- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,681 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Graduation Rate: 84% (Btm 50% in MD)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 68% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MD Dept. of Education
Springbrook High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Springbrook High School's ranking?
What schools are Springbrook High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Springbrook High School?
How many students attend Springbrook High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Springbrook High School?
What grades does Springbrook High School offer ?
What school district is Springbrook High School part of?
Review Springbrook High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities