Tyngsborough Elementary School
Tyngsborough Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Tyngsborough Elementary School's student population of 787 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||787 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tyngsborough Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#806 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tyngsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westford Rita E. Miller Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 335 students
1 Mitchell Way
Westford, MA 01886
(978)392-4476 0.8 K-2 335
- Dunstable Swallow/union School Grades: K-4 | 280 students
522 Main Street
Dunstable, MA 01827
(978)649-7281 2.7 K-4 280
- Tyngsboro Gr Lowell Regional Vocational Technical Grades: 9-12 | 2184 students
250 Pawtucket Blvd
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
(978)441-4807 2.8 9-12 2184
- Westford Nabnasset Grades: K-2 | 361 students
99 Plain Road
Westford, MA 01886
(978)692-5583 2.9 K-2 361
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.