- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 620 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 81%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 36% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 36% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Frederick Harris?
620 students attend Frederick Harris.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
51% of Frederick Harris students are Hispanic, 20% of students are Black, 19% of students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Frederick Harris?
Frederick Harris has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Frederick Harris offer ?
Frederick Harris offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Frederick Harris part of?
Frederick Harris is part of Springfield School District.
Review Frederick Harris. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities