Tri-county Technical Center
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Msad 46 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dexter Dexter Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
12 Abbott Hill Rd
Dexter, ME 04930
(207)924-5536 0.0 9-12 291
- Dexter Ridge View Community School Grades: PK-8 | 624 students
175 Fern Road, Suite 1
Dexter, ME 04930
(207)924-6000 1.5 PK-8 624
- Corinna Corinna Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 158 students
42 Stetson Rd
Corinna, ME 04928
(207)278-4263 7.6 PK-4 158
- Newport Sebasticook Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 313 students
337 Williams Road
Newport, ME 04953
(207)368-4592 9.8 5-8 313
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.