- Headstart's student population of 1 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gilmer County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenville Gilmer County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 459 students
99 Fairground Road
Glenville, WV 26351
(304)462-7338 1.1 PK-6 459
- Linn Leading Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
15300 Us Highway 33w
Linn, WV 26384
(304)462-7127 7.7 PK-6 151
- Grantsville Calhoun-gilmer Career Center Grades: PK-12
5260 East Little Kanawha Hwy
Grantsville, WV 26147
(304)354-6151 10.6 PK-12 n/a
- Burnsville Burnsville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 167 students
228 Kanawha Ave.
Burnsville, WV 26335
(304)853-2523 11.3 PK-6 167
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.