Westport Elementary School
- Westport Elementary School's student population of 491 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westport Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#747 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westport School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westport Westport Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 576 students
19 Main Road
Westport, MA 02790
(508)636-1050 0.8 7-12 576
- Westport Alice A Macomber Grades: PK-2 | 383 students
154 Gifford Road
Westport, MA 02790
(508)678-8671 2.1 PK-2 383
- North Dartmouth George H Potter Grades: K-5 | 429 students
185 Cross Rd
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
(508)996-8259 3.3 K-5 429
- Tiverton Tiverton Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 562 students
10 Quintal Drive
Tiverton, RI 02878
(401)624-6668 4.8 5-8 562
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.