About Public Schools
Why Kids aren’t Vaccinated
Despite rules by school districts to bring immunizations up to date before students can be registered for the fall semester, some students enter school without ever getting a shot. Parents can opt out of immunizations for their children for religious or medical reasons. According to a report at San Francisco Gate, the number of parents making that choice could be on the rise – at least in some areas of the country.
Check Your Inventory
Girl Finds Online Dating on School Computer
“She had pornographic pictures on there and she had befriended
- BBC Schools provides a variety of educational material that parents can adapt to use in their home school classroom. Lesson plans are included on this exceptional resource.
- Considering Methods and Styles of Homeschooling provides parents with information about how to determine their child's learning style. An understanding of your child's learning style will help parents create effective and meaningful lesson plans.
- Free Homeschool Curriculum helps parents understand different types of free curriculum, as well as how to assess if they should use the curriculum with their children. This is a helpful article for parents who are new to homeschooling.
- Homeschool Weekly Lesson Planner, a resource provided by Donna Young, provides homeschooling parents with printable templates for creating lesson plans.
- Free Homeschool Curriculumis an article that will help parents determine if free curriculum is appropriate and valuable to use when homeschooling their children.
- What is a Lesson Plan?, an article from Let's Homeschool, provides parents with an understanding of what a lesson plan is, as well as how to assess if a lesson plan is effective.